The Fiji Surf School is a fully qualified and experienced surf school and is endorsed by Surfing Australia. Fiji Surf runs the only surf school in Fiji that boasts a 100% success rate.
The Fiji Surf School teaches surfers of all ages, young and old, and all skill levels, beginner to advanced. We emphasize respect of the ocean while enjoying the waves and the people who use Fiji's amazing waterways. We teach the rules of surfing from stretching, paddling, reading rip currents and tides, gaining your balance, turns, tubes and tumbles. We have qualified lifeguards so you will be well looked after in surf the matches your skill level. Fiji Surf School includes pick up and drop off from where you are staying in Nadi. Lessons go for about 2 hours and a bit of free surfing when you are up and going. For group bookings, contact the shop.
- Pick up and drop off at any hotel or resort around Nadi. If out of Nadi, call surf shop (6705960) a day before to arrange transport. (surcharge will be paid depending on pick up point)
- Long boards (soft/hard) and surf equipment (booties, rash guards) free of charge.
- Trained personal surf instructor/lifeguard. Safety is Paramount.
- Fiji Surf School is the only reputable, qualified school in Fiji endorsed and promoted by Surfing Australia. Fiji Surf School is sponsored by VSL-Viti Surf Legend.
- Goodwill payment is provided to a Trust Fund for the villagers of the area.
- Bottled Water and snacks provided.
- To be collected up front before each surfing lesson begins
- Credit card facility available
- Class size is limited to (3) students unless special permission granted by surf instructors. This is to enable personalized teaching and ensure a successful lesson.
- We request that bookings are done a day before at the latest to organize pick up times and transport as tides/swells are the determining factors.
- Each student is required to fill out and sign an indemnity form before each surf class.
- Bookings can be made at the Fiji Surf Shop 679-6705960, Fiji Surf Travel 679-9242167, any recognized travel agent, or contact Ian Muller at 679-9928411.
Sharing the Stoke ... VINAKA!!!